
There are to many things going on in my life rite now so i hope that you dont mind me venting for the moment. First things 1st i am a senior at Campus Magnet so way high school life is almost over and i really am not ready to let go of the good times that i have had with my friends it feel like i cant see my self moving on with out them by my side and i am definitely feeling some type of way but i try not to let my friends see it on my face . Then there is the fact i don't have the best grades and in return my mom stays on my back and it feels like there is very little freedom for me to work on me. I know i can do better but i have to say life is really getting to me. Next there is the college process, I am a senior and i have only applied 1 college at this time and my time is really running out. Also i am a big sports person, I try to say that sports are my life that is the only way i know how to get to college and make something of my life. I usually catch ON to sports very quick they are not hard but i have pick up a recent sport and it is 1 of the hardest sports i have ever tyred it is called TRACK. I am really feeling some type of way because i try so hard and in my year of doing this sport i am yet 2 get a medal. And i say to myself why is this so hard it is only a sport, this is what i do. so now i am at a stand still just wOndering to myself SHOULD I QUIT? Then there are FEMALES...................................... that iz all i have to say. i know i might be losing the fight right now but i am determined not to lose this war. I want to look back on my life when i get older and love what i did and how far i got.
DreaMz

No comments:
Post a Comment